The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

How to tell which version of MAF Translator I have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ya it says 1.3 but what if the chip was upgraded but the sticker wasnt changed....what hardware differences might there be that i may be able to notice.

my MAFT has two different revisions, board revision and chip revision. I know the v2 chip is more accurate, and has more dial/knob settings. I tried looking on MAFT's (fullthrottle) website, but they don't have an archive listing that I could find to better assist you.

well i feel dumb for asking this but i bought a maf traslator from a guy off craigslist, got it installed trying to tune but the two diffrent versions tune diffrently. any help will be appreciated!! the version number is the 2.02 0n front??

Yeah its a chance you take when you get those things you just never know what version. Its really hard to tell which one you have if you looked that may be the best you come up with.

So there's no way to tell what version Translator it is? I just ran into the same issue...

Great thanks. I got frustrated and removed it. I'll check it out and try to install again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back