The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

How much 50/50 antifreeze

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It will depend on the radiator your using. I have the fluidyne radiator and takes almost 3 full gallons to fill, stocker radiatiors probably take a lot less, probably 2 or 2.5. Just fill it till its flush with the cap housing, that's what I usually do.

How about 1 gallon of non-diluted coolant, 1 gallon distilled water and a bottle of Redline water wetter additive? I've got the PR radiator and this was more than enough for me.

You need the ethylene glycol content that is in antifreeze coolant to extract the heat from the water jackets of the block along with the 196 degree t-stat to really make the system effective.

"Water Wetter" is a placebo sugar coating to the real cooling process.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back