The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

How Did You Find Out About Dsmtuners.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah when I'm not trying to get my car running... I'm here... I found it by doing a DSM search on the Ibternet... This site is very well set up..

Found out by seaching for DSM's on the web, and was referred to the site by a friend. Very well done site!

Was banned from another site and was lonely. Got a call from a
friend who said nice people and fellow DSMers were real. Checked it
out, and found out he was right. Thanks Nick!

Pete

Originally posted by Pete
Was banned from another site and was lonely. Got a call from a
friend who said nice people and fellow DSMers were real. Checked it
out, and found out he was right. Thanks Nick!

Pete

Your welcome........the check is in the mail.

I was just looking around on the net being bored and stumbled acrossed the site. Set up very well and the people seem pretty cool so I figured I would join!!

Originally posted by Ludachris
Hey guys - thanks. I love this thread.

Just wanted to say I appreciate everyone who hangs out here - no matter how difficult some of you make my job ;) This site is about 3 things: the cars, the parts that make them go fast, and of course, the people who drive them. Hope you all enjoy it.

classic words right there from chris himself. makes ya remeber what this is realy all about:thumb:

I see that Tom and Jamie are both participating in a lot of older threads, yet aren't posting anything relevant to the topic - please don't post in an old thread just to say "wow this is old". It doesn't do any good and looks more like post whoring than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back