The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hks vpc?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allmine104

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Can I use gm 3bar map sensor and gm iat sensor with vpc the one I have has no harness or sensors
Thanks

Can I use gm 3bar map sensor and gm iat sensor with vpc the one I have has no harness or sensors
Thanks

I would not recommend it, unless you have a way to modify the bin to adjust for the offset between the GM 3 bar and the HKS sensor. As far as the different IAT sensors, I'm unsure if there is really any difference.

Here is some info related to the IAT sensors.

Read this ,which has some info regarding the HKS map sensor.

HKS VPC Manual

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran one of these a few years back, really hated the thing. I couldnt get it to adjust at all and ran a SAFC with it to get some kind of tune going on.
In regard to the MAP sensor, above suggestion to contact buschur is wise. If its voltage output is about the same as a GM MAP, maybe you'll luck out. Maybe call HK$ to see if you can get any #/specifics about the MAP sensor if buschur isnt fruitful.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back