The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

help with new log please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver99GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 18, 2008
Schenectady, New_York
hey guys i wanted to post a log of a run i did today. I just got my ltft's somewhat in order and did a run with timing flat across the board and some fuel added in the higher rpm's. im running 25psi on 93 oct. i guess my question is "just tring to get some opnions" shoud i try to add more fuel or reduce timing to clean up some of that knock. Thanks

Attachments

• run05102009-16.dat
    41.3 KB · Views: 39
alright i took some timing out and it seems to be a bit better. I will post another log later after work. anyone else have any advice?

I assume you're doing all this tuning without a wideband?

Also, why are you adding so much fuel?? Are you on stock injectors (according to profile you are, but according to link you have 880's)? You should never need to add fuel, especially running 880's.

I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the log, but I can't access a good bit of the ECU screens.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back