The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

header problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeviantClipse

15+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2003
New york city, New_York
alright. well im wanting to go with the greddy header. cause im not boostin. but i was wondering where does that header plug into. cause the cat is in the middle of my car. would i have to go high flow up front and then run piping from there to the muffler. or what the hell do i have to do. cause im lost on this. im just wantin to have 2.5 piping all the way.:dsm:

When I got my pacesetter it came with everything required to hook to the cat in the stock location. I wouldn't worry about it till you have the header in your hand and find a problem. There probably won't be one at all.

:thumb:
:laser:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back