The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Going to buy a 2gb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitely get those receipts. When some one spends 10g's on a car and then tries to unload it under 1000 miles it sketches me right out. And keep the aem and pay someone to tune it. It's hard to street tune a car that modified.

He built it with his father. Now his father is gone and wants NOTHING to do with it. Went for a spin tonight and WOW it's only still on a break in tune.

Oh that is sad. Well totally get it then! I'd still keep the aem and have it dynotuned. If it ain't broke don't fix it. :sneaky:

The dogbox, motor, and turbo more than cover the cost of that purchase price and the rest is just a bonus. No way you could duplicate anything close for that value and its in a 2gb Talon on top which will eventually be worth way more. Keep that thing for another 10-20 years and watch it's value triple!

Next question is how street able. I DID look up dog box and understand it totally different but does anyone weekend warrior there dogbox?

My advice would be, if you've never driven or even ridden in a car with that much power, dont even bother. A dogbox CAN be driven on the street but can be very tricky. If you dont know how they work how do you expect to drive one? Honestly I dont think Id ever even consider buying a car for that price. But thats me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back