The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G FWD fuel pump hanger modification for DW200 pump and STM 6AN - barb fitting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

so the DW200 pump is a little longer then oem so the lower bracket needs to be lowered down a bit. As you can see half way up drill a 5.5mm or 6mm hole for the new location and this way you will have a small amount of room for it to not foul the pump hangers nipple. Its the most logical way to keep the lower bracket installed otherwise its a jubilee clamp which i did not want to use.

I hate to necro an old thread but I had no trouble with fitment in my 95. I simply pulled the O ring out of the hanger and fitted it to the pump nipple on top of it's seat before stuffing it back into the hole on the bracket and it works just fine. Seemed to fit just like the factory pump did. Is this a normal thing or should I have had a harder time of it?

When you use a bulkhead like pictured, the factory seat wont work. You cut it off and drill a hole for the bulkhead. This is most common when upgrading feed and return sizes.

I hate to necro an old thread but I had no trouble with fitment in my 95. I simply pulled the O ring out of the hanger and fitted it to the pump nipple on top of it's seat before stuffing it back into the hole on the bracket and it works just fine. Seemed to fit just like the factory pump did. Is this a normal thing or should I have had a harder time of it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back