The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Fuel trim p0170

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velmin hu

Proven Member
May 25, 2019
Las vegas, Nevada
Greetings I got eclipse gst 1996 with p0170 it has dsmlink straight pipe bigger 550cc injectors, twin Supra fuel pump, 16g Evo big turbo, a/f wide band ,turbo timer, blowoff valve, but I’m get code for fuel trim on bank 1 malfunction.

I got reading off of mine long term and short term along with o2 reading here is what I got.

I’m having around 17% reading which means lean condition if I’m not correct it at idle when I give throttle it reading goes to normal range at cruising. But my voltage is low on bank 1 sensor 2 not sure where it goes or located? Could it be that having issue since I have downpipe

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If it has DSMLink (ECMLink), then post a log for us to examine. You probably need to tweak the Combined and Short term fuel trims. You would do that with Global and Deadtime settings in Link.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back