The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G fuel line questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig1970

Proven Member
Sep 9, 2016
Warren, Rhode_Island
ok so picture 1 is this where the fuel comes from the tank and if so
picture 2 i am guessing they had these 2 connected some how
and picture 3 i am guessing i should replace this as they jacked it up

so the real question is would i be better off just running a new braided line or is there a better choice

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Boy that’s a mess. It’s hard to follow what those lines are doing and it would be better in the end to replace with quality AN line. You can make do with some of that for now. Is there a fuel pressure regulator in there?

yes it is a mess the mechanic that was supposed to be fixing it ...well lets just say he sucked i finally got tired of his excuses and brought it home and am now trying to figure out the mess he left me with

LOL just realized you asked a question ..... fuel pressure regulator hmmm maybe thats what is missing

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so picture 1 is this where the fuel comes from the tank and if so
picture 2 i am guessing they had these 2 connected some how
and picture 3 i am guessing i should replace this as they jacked it up

so the real question is would i be better off just running a new braided line or is there a better choice

The pic 1: No, that's not the feed line. That rubber line is the return line that goes back to the tank from the fuel pressure regulator's return port.
The pic 2 : The braided line with AN fitting goes to the fuel pressure regulator inlet port from the fuel rail outlet port.
The feed line from the tank is the one that is connected to the fuel filter on passenger side.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back