The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Fuel line off hanger

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August578

Proven Member
Jun 15, 2021
Eastvale, California
Does this come off towards me or away . I’ve done this before and I totally forgot and it’s giving me a hard ass time. And it’s slowly rounding off.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Isn't the smaller one one-piece with hard line? Use a 14mm open wrench or flare wrench just to hold instead of the vise grip and loosen the larger one. If you try to loosen in that way, you may twist and damage the hard line.

Isn't the smaller one one-piece with hard line? Use a 14mm open wrench or flare wrench just to hold instead of the vise grip and loosen the larger one. If you try to loosen in that way, you may twist and damage the hard line.

Correct the small one is solid so will kink and get ruined so the big one is what needs to be loosened. Lets hope he has done this and not the small one as widgmaster has suggested which is not the correct way

Thanks fellas I realized too. I was like wait isn’t it supposed to be away. After sitting and staring. Got it off let it also soak over night with some WD. And yeah I just had the vice grips on to help support the line from bending .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back