The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Front pulley brackets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSI_too_slow

Proven Member
Mar 1, 2019
Camden, Indiana
Good morning all. I am attempting to install the front assembly on my engine and put the power steering and alternator on etc.. I failed to remember what brackets go where.. anybody have a complete engine pulley assembly picture up close focusing on those brackets mentioned? I searched google but couldn't find any close enough viewed to show what I need. same results when searching the forums on here before posting. Thanks in advance!

What is it you are trying to install? There are two power steering brackets for the pump. The alternator mounts to the block and uses a tensioner arm. They will only go together one way. I can try to get pics for you when I get home, but post a pic of the parts you are trying to install on here in the meantime.

@rabenne Thanks man! that's exactly what I needed. I'm installing the engine and trans. I just recently reassembled everything. Ultimately I let a buddy use my garage for a few weeks and somehow tools and talon parts were scattered everywhere when it was all said and done. (not sure how since its a chevy aveo he was working on, buuuut yeah). The brackets that I had set aside and organized were no longer together. I'm putting the remaining portion of the brackets on tonight before dropping the engine/trans in tomorrow so I wanted to make sure I had all the brackets and knew exactly where they went since its been 4 months since I pulled it all apart.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back