The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Front Camber Kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteice2x

Probationary Member
Aug 3, 2003
mundelein, Illinois
Aight i put my back camber kit in with washers, etc....it worked perfect. I got my front camber reeplacements and i know how they go in and all. The problem is that my specs are off, my toe looks terrible and my upper control arm brushes the inside of my wheel well due to positive camber. I wanted to know if neone has some specs i can go off of or how to set it up correctly on a 95' GSX, thanxs. Pictures would be much appreciated.

what are you looking adjust? camber or toe? the front toe is easy, lift the car up and look on the tie rod ends. Undo the nut thats on the end and then rotate the bar to adjust your front toe. Oh I meant to ask, is your car lowered? And if so what size tires do you have. Your toe might have been adjusted a little with the camber kit, but your toe would have nothing do with the tire rubbing on the upper control arm unless your tire is sticking already 'turned' out

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back