The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

FMIC Trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GarbageMcGee

Probationary Member
Jan 29, 2007
Beaufort, South_Carolina
I mounted my FMIC (GReddy) today and in doing so, I removed the power steering cooling tube from it's original position because the FMIC would not fit without getting bends on the fins . I looked at the GReddy installation guide and it said to relocate them to behind the frame. I am just looking for pictures from anyone who has done this so I can get an idea as to what it should look like. I just don't want to force anything and crack the line. I am also open to any other alternate solutions. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I've been driving for a few months with the lines just looped and no cooler its been between 30-70 degrees so not too hot so I won't lie and tell you its a for sure but so far no problems.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. The solution I used, thanks to EclipseThis90, was to zip tie them between the radiator and the strip of metal that is used to mount the FMIC. Honestly a really simple solution that did not even enter my mind.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back