Eagle_Phoenix
10+ Year Contributor
- 74
- 2
- Nov 21, 2009
-
.,
South America
I tried to search around if there was an answer but could not find it or I am getting too weird, the problem is the 2nd Synchronizer broken (double or single?)
I need some help with this transmission, my car is a Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995 with a 4g63 engine in it, it is a project I am hard working for about 2 years to do it myself alone, it was a hard job, almost a new car installed in it, I've created in Portuguese and Italian language a full manual with all the testing methods using a scan tool or not with my own illustration, it was about 100 pages already, then I decided to dismount the transmission in order to check around the gears and synchronizer to see if everything was ok, but the second synchronizer is completely bad.
After doing some research, I found jack transmission and they answered me that I must inform if the transmission has a single synchronizer or a double synchronizer and I got confused! I could not have enough time to dismount that to check out and see, can somebody tell me what kind of synchronizer an f5m33 2nd gen mitsu eclipse 1995 has? What parts must be replaced in this case? Is there available a place where I can find exactly this broken sync?
I need some help with this transmission, my car is a Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995 with a 4g63 engine in it, it is a project I am hard working for about 2 years to do it myself alone, it was a hard job, almost a new car installed in it, I've created in Portuguese and Italian language a full manual with all the testing methods using a scan tool or not with my own illustration, it was about 100 pages already, then I decided to dismount the transmission in order to check around the gears and synchronizer to see if everything was ok, but the second synchronizer is completely bad.
After doing some research, I found jack transmission and they answered me that I must inform if the transmission has a single synchronizer or a double synchronizer and I got confused! I could not have enough time to dismount that to check out and see, can somebody tell me what kind of synchronizer an f5m33 2nd gen mitsu eclipse 1995 has? What parts must be replaced in this case? Is there available a place where I can find exactly this broken sync?