The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Evo Wheels Rims [Merged 5-9] wheel wheels rim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those rims look good on your car. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of 5Zigen 520's that are suppose to fit on Eclipse 2G's. 17x8.0 5x114.3 +42 offset. I'm looking for wheels to put my Dunlop 235x45R17's

anyone have pics of evo 9 (not mr) wheels on a 2g(preferably 2ga)???

urbansmoker1,

Stop quoting the damn pictures. It has already been said in this thread, and it makes it plenty difficult navigating the thread with people doing this.

Took most of them out. The "code" is all of two boxes...

My Evo IX wheels...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I win. Lol.

here's my evo 9 bbs wheels on my 2g.

Just another reference point for those with evo wheels:
I got bigger tires, M&H 245/45-17's, and they just barely scuff the rear uprights, so I added a 3mm spacer (rear only).

Last edited:
Picked up a set of Evo IX wheels since I upgraded my brakes to Brembos. I don't have any pics of the car sitting on all 4 wheels and tires because I have the whole rear subframe off the car.

I am going to be buying a full set of 2003 evo rims. i dont know. how much to pay for them. but how much are evo rims selling for? the rims have tires also so thats a plus.

Depending on condition of the wheels and condition/brand of tires, usually between $300-$800.

I am not to sure of the size i have been trying to get him to give me the size of his tires but he works day and night. So i only talk to him on weekends. but what size are normal evo rims and tires? I am also trying to get a picture of them. I have GSX rims now i will be selling and they are 17".

so i will find out the size of the tires and post the info on here. I also am wanting to normal tire size? and how much i can go up in size?

Not sure if this has been covered so ill just throw this out there: will evo 8 wheels fit a 1g running an evo suspension? Since the suspension seems to be a lot thicker.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back