The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Evo 3 Oil Filter Housing Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAL0NTSi

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 26, 2010
Westerville, Ohio
Hey guys,

I'm looking into getting an evo 3 OFH for my talon.My question is, are there enough ports to run an oil cooler, oil feed, and an oil pressure gauge? I've seen people talking about all three of these separately, but maybe someone has some pictures showing which port you can use for what. Thanks in advance.

Yes everything is on there as the stock 2g ofh plus the port for external cooler.

Hey guys,

I'm looking into getting an evo 3 OFH for my talon.My question is, are there enough ports to run an oil cooler, oil feed, and an oil pressure gauge? I've seen people talking about all three of these separately, but maybe someone has some pictures showing which port you can use for what. Thanks in advance.

Go with the EVO9 OFH if you want all of the provisions rour referring to. Look at my build thread and you will see the differences and what is needed.

You are spreading misinformation just to get you post count up. It does not have everything the stock 2g has.

Yes it does have everything the 2g ofh has. Granted 1 hole has to be drill and tapped but the hole is there. That's my fault for not mentioning drilling and tapping. Spot for oil feed, spot for oil pressure and a spot for dummy light. Everything on a 2g Ofh.

Next time instead of just saying something is misinformation maybe you should state why or make a correction instead of just being a smart ass. We're all here to learn and share not to be tools to each other.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys, seems like the EVO9 OFH is the route im going to go with.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back