The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Evo 2 stalling

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evo_3

Proven Member
May 5, 2021
London, Europe
I have just purchased a evo 2 gsr running link g4+. The car stalls itself if you don't keep the revs high. When driving its fine but soon as I slow down for example to go over a hump it stalls. Have to keep the revs really high so it doesn't. Spoke to the old owner, he said the issue started after fitting link ecu and getting a tune. What can this be?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I second referencing the LinkECU forums as Vegas mentions above, however if this is an issue that arose when the previous owner installed the ECU and had it tuned that would be an issue with the tune. IF the previous owner took it to a legitimate shop for a tune and it was doing this afterward with no further explanation they shouldn’t have been satisfied with the work, or at least I most definitely wouldn’t have been.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back