The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

eBay knockoff GT35R testing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I recently purchase a GSP gt35r of a member on the forum for $150 shipped. Came to me with 2k on it zero shaft play. Its been on my car now for 3k miles so thats 5k miles of luck so far. check shaft play once a week and its tight just the way i like it. No smoke, sounds amazing and puts in work. Currently my car is tuned on 91 pump crap at 19 psi, got 45lbs min out of it. I personally was always curious if these turbo would work so I figured $150 why not give it a shot. So far Im extremely impressed with the "godspeed" version of the 35r.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

JusMX141 - Would you ever consider doing a re-test, knowing now that the turbo was not BB, and setting up oil correctly?

(My apologies if you already answered this ?)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back