The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Early 95 AWD Rear Rotors. Which rotor is correct?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7e

Probationary Member
Oct 3, 2002
theodore_al
I have a 1995 AWD, and my car was made on 5/94... I recieved some rotors and the rears were too small, so I got to searching and found that my car was supposed to rear vented rotor. The rear rotors I took off were not vented (that I remember). I was wondering if all the early 95 AWD models came with factor rear vented rotors.

I figure maybe they have been replaced with non-vented rotors.

I just need to know what I SHOULD order (the correct rotors) for the rear.

Keep in mind these are Brembo slotted/drilled rotors.

Thanks

Anybody? I need to find out soon so I can get the correct rotors and drive my car again.

Early 95 AWDs did have vented rear rotors - they were larger diameter as well. The calipers are different, larger diameter pistons, and the mounting bracket positions the caliper further away. The backing plate, hub etc are the same though. The proportioning valve is different as well.

As far as I am aware vented rears are only available from Mitsu and one other source (I think) that RRE lists on their website.

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back