The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM's With 15" Wheels/Rims, Please Post Pics, Tires and Experiences

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car Cannibal

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2003
Chicago, Illinois
I think I'm going to jump ship on these stock wheels/rims and move down to 15's.

Any pics, tire sizes, wheel weight, driving experiences you have would help seal the deal.

I'm pretty sure the 93+ Big Brakes will clear but even a confirmation on that would be cool.

So far I like the Centerline Storms at 15x7 +42mm (10lbs each) with 225/50/15's (21lbs each) will drop 40lbs over the stock rims (19lbs) and tires (22lbs) yet be 1" wider but unfortunately 1" smaller in circumference.

Thanks Devilman, that's 1 concern out of the way.

I'm an auto so I'm hoping one day I'll be able to leave much harder and the sidewall will really come into play. In that case I'd jump to 225/60/15's which are 15.6" tall and that's an extra 1.7" of sidewall vs the stock 205/55/16s.

Weight is a nice side benefit but cruise rpm and gas mileage probably are better if I stay with 16's and go 225/50/16's or just go 225/60/15's and call it a day. :hmm:

As you can see, I'm going back and forth so seeing and hearing others experiences will help me out. :thumb:

BTW, don't mind if 2G's post.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back