The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DSMer finally got fed up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man, at first, I was thinking "you gotta be shitting me..."

Good one :thumb: ... Wonder who thought that one up :laugh:

The article is actually talking about forums harboring ocd victims for cars. Yeah I guess i can see that, some people are completely obsessed with their car and fixing it. It seems funny he finally got so fed up he blew himself and the car up in front of the dealer, poetic justice?

Is that our fate as DSMers, if we work at all hours of the night and fix our car at all costs OMG
Sucks that it was a VR-4 though....

--Kyle :talon:

its crappy how the caLLED THE CAR A POS IT WAS PROBALY AWESOME UNTILL IT WAS ABUSED

thats not a GVR4....look at the motor, its a 1.8 SOHC so it cant be a Galant Vr4

Did you read the end of that? They are talking about shutting us down! Oh no! :cry: Not this... (runs to car, blows self up). Hahahaha that's hilarious though. Good find. :laugh: :thumb:

DSM_Obsession said:
thats not a GVR4....look at the motor, its a 1.8 SOHC so it cant be a Galant Vr4
I was wondering if I was the only one to notice that. :dsm:

$10 says he was pushing more than stock fuel could handle. :laugh:

97TSIAWD said:
The article is actually talking about forums harboring ocd victims for cars. Yeah I guess i can see that, some people are completely obsessed with their car and fixing it. It seems funny he finally got so fed up he blew himself and the car up in front of the dealer, poetic justice?

I don't think he realized it was fake? :) :p

turbolaserAWDrs said:
I don't think he realized it was fake? :) :p
Haha, yeah at first. But I realized it was the middle east after about 45 seconds of looking at it. But the article part seems like it could have some truth to it, in a way. I could see someone trying to blow up mitsubishi easily, LOL.

So that's why the FBI has been calling me. They must've run across that PM with the suggestion that "You could always just blow the goddamned thing up, and stop asking me questions you could answer with the SEARCH."

Obsessive, indeed. :|

Defiant said:
So that's why the FBI has been calling me. They must've run across that PM with the suggestion that "You could always just blow the goddamned thing up, and stop asking me questions you could answer with the SEARCH."

Why don't I have trouble beleiving that? :p :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back