The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM-ZERO 2gnt 420a goes to the track

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice Zero :thumb: a second at a time ;)

Seat time just keeps adding up to better times. Just .6 away from the big Ten Oh!

Congrats, man

MB

I bogged off the line really really bad ...i did not launch off the line at the right rpm. SO i clutch kicked it and bang rpm shot up boost came one shifted 1-2-3-4 through the trap and 11.5 is what i got im trying to load the video..

It looks funny cause i launch off the line and i go no where then all a sudden the car comes alive ...

I made another pass that day too and it was a 12.6 @ 122 i goofed 3rd again LOL. But im working on it

ALSO
My clutch is gone now. Its a kevlar clutch so it glazed it self over. The good thing is i have a twin disc so the disc are not the expensive at all i might go with a Ceramic or Iorn disc next we will see

I believe you and all but it's kinda hard to put your mph with your ET's for a fwd car especially your saying bogging off the line. The guys postinig 11.5 with 115 mphs are cutting 1.6/7 60fts.

He went quicker in a fwd car while bogging the launch and still had a lower mph then you:confused:

Either the car was getting ready to run a 10s pass and shut down at the top of third gear, or he had a 1.4 60ft to get that pass!!

By all means im not calling anyone a liar!! I just wish i could run a 11.5 @ 115..

yea its cool guys im trying to load it still for some reason it only wants to load half the video or non of the video at all...but ill get it post it no worrys

He went quicker in a fwd car while bogging the launch and still had a lower mph then you:confused:

THAN you Slippi! You post then you or then (insert word here) on every thread. Lol sorry it's just been bugging me. Than is used when it's comparing and then is used when the subject involves time or reference.

Hey Rob, this is Clark. I was the guy hanging out with Steve at Bandimere this past weekend. Glad to see that you're making progress! Keep me updated on your goings-on so that I can do my best to attend.

I also still have quite a few pictures from the other day that I need to edit. Hopefully I can get them posted up sometime soon.

THAN you Slippi! You post then you or then (insert word here) on every thread. Lol sorry it's just been bugging me. Than is used when it's comparing and then is used when the subject involves time or reference.

Your 100% right I usually am so quick to get my point or what I'm thinking across THEN move on to the next thing I don't proof read for stuff like that. I'll make sure to check for that next time I put sometin IN not ON a thread ;)

I met Zero for the first time at that race in Pueblo, and it is my civic hatch he's up against in the video. Someone had asked what is in it, its a non vtec D16 SOHC 57trim t3/to4e 24psi. I broke my transmission for the 9th time that day, but have done 11.6's at bandimere. Zero did a great job absorbing the tips and tricks we all were feeding him. He definitly needs to move his seat up though, he's really stretching for that 3rd gear grab.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back