The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Dsm shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98mitsubishigst

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2008
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I think i'm gonna come up with my 3 buddy's in my Gst, there 2 gsx's and evo..

You think it's worth just coming up sunday morning? we all work saturday night and can't make it that night.. but was thinking about driving up sunday morning around 7, get there around 930ish.. and staying the day..

And if i do show up. You guys should def come introduce yourselves! i'd def like to meet some more of you guys!

I also will only be able to make it sunday. One day is better than none, and I have over a 5 hour drive.

Good = 1 day
Better = 2 days
Best = 3 days
:p

If you can only make it for one day, Sunday is the day you want to be there. Sunday is when everyone lets it all hang out. :hellyeah:

I must say the atmosphere on Saturday is pretty hard to beat too though with all the anticipation of Sunday ahead, but this year I look for Saturday to be even better than years past with the autocross and max effort stuff going on too.:D

I can't do Friday, because of already being off work on Monday for recovery, but I'm sure it will be great too.

But back to your question... Is it worth it for just Sunday if you get there by 9:30am? :hmm:... Definitely!:hellyeah:

I'll give you the full itinerary.

Friday: Get to hotel. Park trailer and/or car. Unload cooler. Open beer, consume. Repeat as necessary. Greet incoming DSM'ers. Start car, stutterbox, shoot flames. Turn car off, wave to police who drive by. Drink beer. Watch fireworks that some Canadians bought and launch in the middle of a dry field in August. Watch Canadians get arrested. Drink beer. Play beer pong. Drink Jagermeister shot that some random unknown DSMer has given you and everyone else in the parking lot. More debauchery. Pass out somewhere, possibly your room, maybe not.

Saturday: Wake up. Get breakfast. Find out where DSM'ers are hanging out. Hang out there. Get sunburned. Apply sunblock too late. Go back to hotels in the afternoon. Resume drinking. Resume debauchery. Burnout contest in Best Western parking lot. Jet-ski in Econolodge pool. Drink. Pass out.

Sunday: Show up to the track. Race. Get more sunburned. Enjoy the day. Kick back and relax.

Have I left anything out?

Damn another Pittsburgh DSM'er going and I can't go that weekend. Son of a....

Have I left anything out?
Monday- wake up at 11am sunburned as hell and possibly still hungover from the entire weekend; check out of the hotel and head to Kalahari. At least that's how my weekend's going down. :thumb:

Nick- call off work or something. If you miss Saturday night you might as well not go. ROFL

Seriously, how late do you work on Saturday? I think Etay's leaving and heading west around 6pm.

Monday- wake up at 11am sunburned as hell and possibly still hungover from the entire weekend; check out of the hotel and head to Kalahari. At least that's how my weekend's going down. :thumb:

Nick- call off work or something. If you miss Saturday night you might as well not go. ROFL

Seriously, how late do you work on Saturday? I think Etay's leaving and heading west around 6pm.

i get off at 6pm.. =/
Nowhere to stay.

The place is super-easy to find....get on the turnpike at Monroeville, drive west into Ohio, exit at #118 and head toward Milan on 250 (not toward Sandusky). Hotel's about three miles on the right. Aside from the exit in Ohio, you literally make one actual turn once you're on the PA turnpike, and that's the right turn you'll be making into the hotel parking lot. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back