The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Dsm link v3...idle switch delete.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91T_67_siTalon

Probationary Member
Dec 29, 2011
Gallipolis, Ohio
My other post got deleted because I was stupid and made it a "want to buy" post. Wasn't thinking. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you fine gentleman could tell me what parameters to manipulate to do away with my (lack of) idle switch. I am new to dsm link and haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I'm used to AEM and tuner pro.

Ok dsmlink there is a forum on ecmlink that shows where to isc switch is concerned.

Can you English-ify this for us? I run a blocked off FIAV and ISC and compensate with my foot until the car warms up...

If you go into ecmlink live config, then go to the first tab, tps/rpm options. then just check all 3 boxes on the bottom right section. ( no really read about what each option does first. but from memory I think u want all checked.) but it should be relativly effortless.

Hmmm, maybe my mornings will be more simple, then?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back