The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help boost WGS Link V3???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rixcidia

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2007
Somewhere in BC, B.C._Canada
Hey guys heres my link log with my boost duty cycle im trying to get my boost set to a safe limit in link like 10psi i think thats the safest for an big 16g with stock motor right? i read the guide that says put your duty cycle tables to 50% on all table first so i put 50.0 but im not sure if this it right please take a look at my log and let me know i only have the stock boost gauge. when i have it a this way and step on it the car build boost with the whoosh being sound and still keeps the same speed but the rpm moves faster then the engine shakes seams like it cuts out please help??

Rix.

Attachments

• log.2002.01.07-07.elg
    280.9 KB · Views: 30
it's likely that you would be better off on the dsmlink forums for this question.

I left a post about the same thing on dsmlink forums but I did not get no replys at all

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back