The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Drag strip closed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any drag strip officials? My local drag strip is closed today, edgewater, OH. Why would they not open today?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

becuase theyre going to saturday t-n-t in november

Did you call the facility? No notices anywhere?

I did call them. She said it has to be above 45*. I knew the weather but didn’t say anything. No reason to argue with her LOL

becuase theyre going to saturday t-n-t in november

That sucks!! I gave up on looking at their schedule. Some of their links says their site was hacked. Thanks for the schedule!

I wondered, also, if they didn't open because of the temps. Dangerous if you can't get grip, no sense in wrecking a car, even though our turbo's love cold air!!!

I wondered, also, if they didn't open because of the temps. Dangerous if you can't get grip, no sense in wrecking a car, even though our turbo's love cold air!!!

You're right. Didn't think of traction for the non awd guys :tease: I just remember Englishtown NJ always being open for Friday night tnt but that was over a decade ago.

yea i just checked on their fb page LOL i havent been down there in a while. i want to go back

That track can be so much better. My buddy told me the owner is cheap, and doesn't put any money into the track. PM me if/when you go there.

That track can be so much better. My buddy told me the owner is cheap, and doesn't put any money into the track. PM me if/when you go there.
it used be pretty awesome down there.but i havent been down that way in like 6-7 years either. but i can definitely do that when we go back

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back