The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Vishnu meets the drag strip

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by jdmawd
change of heart i guess:rolleyes:

LOL,,, I don't know about anyone else, but I have ZERO respect for any vendor that goes onto forums and bashes other people/forums/communities.

My .02 worth.

Mike

Wow, what a bunch of garbage on that forum. All of those guys love to do nothing but benchrace everytime I look on there. I think its going to be great when real DSM shops like Buschur have their turbo kits going on their shop cars and lay down some crazy times. If they ran 11.65 on the stock turbo, I can't imagine what they'll put down on a BR580 type turbo.

And here I am just wanting enough money to get my car to run reliably via a standalone...

Sad panda. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back