1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Dashboard bulb

Posted by Blkapache01, Jul 27, 2020

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Blkapache01

Blkapache01 Proven Member

Joined Mar 28, 2017
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Hey, everyone. I'm looking for a replacement bulb of this. I saw a post of a pc74 and ordered it but it came in today and that model doesn't fit. This came out of the dashboard portion that fits behind the dial that controls hot/cold for the a/c.
    It has the amber covering but I took it off. Can anyone tell me where I can get this, please? The local stores didn't have it and the web wasn't much help because the ones that came close to matching didn't fit DSMs according to their pages. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

Street Build 565  0

1991 Eagle Talon N/T
    manual · 1G DSM
  2. spyderdrifter

spyderdrifter Freelancer

Joined Jul 11, 2009
    Fountain, Colorado
    Can you post a picture of the bulb you ended up ordering? The one you already showed does not go to the HVAC. The OEM unit is only lit up by one bulb. The one you showed is from one of the normal switches. Since I modify the HVAC panels with LEDs, I probably have an OEM bulb laying around I could send you.

1K  2

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

2K  3

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

2K  5

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    automatic · 2G DSM
  3. TK's9d2TSi

TK's9d2TSi Supporting Member

Joined Sep 11, 2017