The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dashboard bulb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blkapache01

Proven Member
Mar 28, 2017
Birmingham, Alabama
Hey, everyone. I'm looking for a replacement bulb of this. I saw a post of a pc74 and ordered it but it came in today and that model doesn't fit. This came out of the dashboard portion that fits behind the dial that controls hot/cold for the a/c.
It has the amber covering but I took it off. Can anyone tell me where I can get this, please? The local stores didn't have it and the web wasn't much help because the ones that came close to matching didn't fit DSMs according to their pages. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20200727_231755.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 124
Can you post a picture of the bulb you ended up ordering? The one you already showed does not go to the HVAC. The OEM unit is only lit up by one bulb. The one you showed is from one of the normal switches. Since I modify the HVAC panels with LEDs, I probably have an OEM bulb laying around I could send you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back