The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

cooling system-coolant loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zulimee

Probationary Member
Dec 11, 2010
connecticut, Connecticut
my coolant filling the resevoir tank when engine hot.. and suck the coolant empty the resevoir at engine cooldown.. when i change the radiator cap 1.1bar coolant filling the resevoir.. and don't suck when engine cooldown.. the temp not overheating when i use 0.9bar radiator cap..

What the Hell are you even trying to say? Use proper spelling and grammar unless you do not want help and want this thread closed.

I think i know what your trying to say, i had a smilar problem with my car. It was the Gasket on the cap. It wasnt sealing very well so i cut a new gasket to the shape of the cap out of some foam rubber and problem solved. Other than that all i can say is to get a new cap for your car VIA the Mitsu Dealership.

i'm not use thermostat and always running fan. What if I use 1.3 bar radiator cap

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back