The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Cool Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasoncitrano said:
Hah good to know there's at least a few others on here that like kmk. Can anybody describe what there would be to do in Cali though? I'm going out there in november and want to know what i should/see while i'm there.

Beach, clubbing, disneyland, six flags, knotts berry farm, universal studios/citywalk, be in the audience of a TV show, comedy show, aimlessly walk around Hollywood, Beverly Hills, LA, Universal City, Burbank, Santa Monica, Santa Barbera, Venice beach, Malibu, ect. OR you could come visit me and work on my car. :thumb:

vtown661 said:
Beach, clubbing, disneyland, six flags, knotts berry farm, universal studios/citywalk, be in the audience of a TV show, comedy show, aimlessly walk around Hollywood, Beverly Hills, LA, Universal City, Burbank, Santa Monica, Santa Barbera, Venice beach, Malibu, ect. OR you could come visit me and work on my car. :thumb:

ROFL I work on car for 10 hours a day +, that's why i'm going to california to get AWAY from cars. All those idea's sound fun. I'm going to be helping a friend fix a leaking roof on his house for one day, then we are spending 5 days just enjoying the place so. I'll find out exactly what town we'll be in and i'll let you know.

what's up with the guy with the white ski mask...?

oh yeah, and ROFL ROFL ROFL to icy hot stuntaz

or u could come up to northern california and hang out with all the queers from san francisco.

joshohatesuall said:
or u could come up to northern california and hang out with all the queers from san francisco.

HAHAHA Its true. :) SOCAL owns you!

jasoncitrano said:
I work on car for 10 hours a day +, that's why i'm going to california to get AWAY from cars.

Damn! It was worth a shot.

I always loved the KMK and I think they come up with some original beats and decent flows. If they would just rap about something other than the green all the time I listen to them more often. What's the deal with Kingspade? Is this another group with Johnny Richter and D-Loc seperate from KMK's?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
icey hot stunaz ROFL

Ah snnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnap. Update coming soon. Here iz da newz fa now: Blade put twin greddy turbo's with 150 shot of NOS. He putting 24's on da clipse soon too. I been in da pin servin time on some crazy bid. I threw my lawyerz book at tha judge like 'throw the book at me sucka'. Chump judgez. Been in the pin tryin to get muy GED. Doin time, expandin da mind. Suckaz. Flame added a 600 shot profogger system to hiz firebird but we aint seen much of hiz speedin azz. He been straight razor, prolly playin tenniz or some sucka sport. We thinkin about givem da boot. So much been going of with us suckaz, you just don't even wanna know the drill. Check back and reckoneyez the real black whiteboys is back up in dis. We taken ova da 2002. First of all we looking for a free server with no POP UPS. We got heads trying to POP us, the ladies trying to get us to POP them, and now the net trying to POP UP. We bout to roll out on this server. All the ladies, you can now send your undergarments again. We got our mailboxes in da microwave. Update soon suckkaz!.

That video was LAME :notgood:

As far as good music videos go, how about anything by Aphex Twin? Such as come to daddy, window licker (best music video ever made) and donkey rhubarb?

If you haven't seen them, download them they're ####ing awesome

JRichter said:
I always loved the KMK and I think they come up with some original beats and decent flows. If they would just rap about something other than the green all the time I listen to them more often. What's the deal with Kingspade? Is this another group with Johnny Richter and D-Loc seperate from KMK's?

Yeah I saw them live, it's kinda strange if you ask me. It's the same kind of music except they just rap about getting drunk LOL. It's still pretty cool.

vtown661 said:
HAHAHA Its true. :) SOCAL owns you!

Damn! It was worth a shot.

Hah, when i found out where we are going were gonna have some free time during the day's. does your car not run or what do you need done?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back