The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

420A Clutch Choice for My ESi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you're making stock numbers, or even slightly more, it doesn't matter what clutch you run. It won't slip behind an N/A 420a. I still don't recommend Ebay brands though.

I personally run the SouthEastern stage 1 kit. It has a firm pedal feel but the car is still driveable. And it only costs a few dollars more than a stock replacement.

If you're making stock numbers, or even slightly more, it doesn't matter what clutch you run. It won't slip behind an N/A 420a. I still don't recommend Ebay brands though.

I personally run the SouthEastern stage 1 kit. It has a firm pedal feel but the car is still driveable. And it only costs a few dollars more than a stock replacement.
Thank you
And would you happen to have a link for the website that has the stage 1 clutch kit you're referring to?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back