The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Check out the new wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genegoesfast

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 3, 2010
Nashville, Tennessee
Enkei RP01 18x8 +42 with Falken RT615 245/40/18. I got the most ridiculous deal ever on these wheels so I just had to pick em up ($350 w/tires). I had to run a very small spacer in the rear to clear the inner arm. I of course understand that this thing needs to be lowered in a major way. I'll be waiting for coil overs instead of lowering springs. Hope you like em!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I in no way like chrome, BUT, these look really good. Are they chrome or just a little darker, or is it the light?

I like what you did to your bumper also. The car is going to look really good when you get it lowered. Great job.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Chrome is surely not my thing either but these looked so great and the price was so amazing I just had to buy them. I think the reason they look a little darker is due to the inside of the wheel being painted black along with the back of the spokes. In regards to dropping it I'm thinking more like 2 inches with some coilovers.

nice, it looks like you need new tires.

Looks good! One person says they don't really like chrome, and the rest follows!:ohdamn:

Those look sweet. Just curious, what size spacer did you go with in the rear? I just picked up a set of 18x7.5 +42 offser wheels with 235/40/18 tires and im thinking I may need a spacer to clear the inner arm.

I think you would actually be fine without a spacer but it might be close. I just bought the cheap generic spacer at autozone for the rears and I believe they were 5/16".

I agree on the chrome for the most part but they are what they are. I'm more of a flat black or bronze guy but I'm gonna see what the rims look like on the new paint job first. Oh and the tires are for sure in the last 25%. I'll be changing em soon.

Looks good, Could use lowered but still looks nice either way.

Those look like Enkei RP02's not RP01's, the center caps are different on the RP01's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back