The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Can I drive my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95tclipser

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2008
VALRICO, Florida
I recently installed an AFPR and a Deatschwerks 200 fuel pump, everything else is stock, no tuning device yet. Can I drive the car around the block (test Drive)? Thanks.

Sure as long as you set your fuel pressure to 43.5 psi with the vacuum line removed.

Make sure you get a descent fuel pressure gauge I've bought a few cheap summit ones and they were off 10 psi.

Yes. Just set your fuel pressure. But why install that stuff without a tuning or injector upgrade?

Ok, this what happened. my stock fuel pump said I cant' work anymore, so, instead of buying another stoker I decided to upgrade to a bigger pump, then I got an afpr. Tuning(DSMlink) & injectors(950's) will be next. This car has been sitting for 4yrs, hopefuly next year it will hit the road. Thanks for the reply.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back