The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Bullseye GT30R bolt-on turbo (feedback please)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98spydert

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 16, 2004
Phoenix, Arizona
I couldn't track down a discussion on this turbo. If you don't have experience, please move on to the next thread. Has anyone gotten this thing installed and had some time with it for some feedback? Spool up time? Dyno/track numbers? A DSMLink or other decent log with airflow and all that good stuff? Thanks.

I had a SBR-GT30r, one thing I recommend is to definitely go with an external wastegate. If your planning on getting this turbo with an internal to save some cash, don't even bother.

I have some logs from DSMLink I could send to you, I think I was getting around 46-47 lb/min at 22 psi, this was with FP2 cams. The internal wastegate really held me back after 22 psi, it couldn't hold 27 psi for more than a second. I was about to get an external for it, but decided to go with a FP3065.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back