The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

boost gage wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

210 dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 6, 2007
san antonio, Texas
i need some help on how to wire my boost gage to the light switch. right now im using a light up gage, the ones that have a red (power) wire and a black (ground) wire. theres also a orange wire, but its not connected and i dont know were its suppose to be connected to.

right now the ground is on the radio support. the power is to a cheep toggle switch then from the switch it gos directly to the power terminal on the battery. so my point i guess is how do i wire it to othe light switch so it turns on with my light?????????????????????

i wired mine to the lighter light but there might be something easier depending on where you are mounting the gauge

I ended up wiring mine from the little light in the ash tray. You have to take out the center console. Not too hard, there's just a few screws. The cigarette lighter wiring is probably closer to where you'll mount it (unless it's on the A-pillar) but it's sort of awkward to reach.

in my 2gb i wired them to the cruise control module over to the left under the a pillar, spliced some wires that saw voltage when the lights were on and just crimped them together and wrapped it in electrical tape and it was good to go.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back