The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Bent Valves??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starsthensun

15+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2005
Bay City, Michigan
I just finished up my motor last night and tried starting it. At first it was running rough and stalling, then after a couple more tries it smoothed out and would run fine for about 2-3 seconds, then stall. Obviosuly if the valves were bent it would run real bad all the time, right? I understand that if my car shakes real bad that the valves are probably bent. If i had bent valves, would it shake real bad and also have low vaccum pressure. the vaccum is only at about 10. All my vaccum lines are hooked up correctly. also my air/fuel gauge is saying im running super lean.

yes, the timing belt is correct. i just checked to see if the timing was right, and it is.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back