The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Beginning of my 97 Gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontsi1225

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2008
De Pere, Wisconsin
Hey fellow Dsm'ers. Well roughly one year ago I had my first dsm, which I loved every bit about it and it was a '95 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd and was the "rare" blue. But anywho I had to unfortunantly sell it due to me moving 10 hours away for college. But the time came again and I bought a new one! Its a black 97 Eclipse Gst. My future plans are a e3 16g turbo with supporting mods and probably stop there. I plan on investing in another dsm after college, this one will be a gsx tho for sure. But I guess thats all I can think of now for this first log. Ill have more pics and another entry soon. Thanks for reading

Oh and also I have changed the turbo xs rfl bov to the stock 2g and the injen intake back to the stock intake due to not being recirculated.

If only you could see your talon know... Zach's been having problem after problem. Hope to see the GST when you get back, Val sold the neon last week and we're going to St. Paul this weekend to pick up a 97 Spyder for her.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back