The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

My Project 97 GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonez987321

10+ Year Contributor
May 19, 2009
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Well here's the story, I bought my car for 2100 :thumb: and it didn't run, needed a new throwout bearing, new exhaust, and some other parts. I need to repaint the whole car cause the person that owned it before me took cheap paint and brush and just painted over the chips in the paint. Also a dent next to the gas tank cover :( but i was told that it can just be popped out and the bondo'd up.

Anyways this is what I have done so far, I replaced the throwout bearing and I thought I would share this picture to show how bad it was. Also replaced the clutch and pressure plate along with it, my dad ordered it. It's a heavy duty clutch kit, barely have to press in the clutch to shift gears. :hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

ff5e1f63bc.jpg

It's a good thing we had to replace it cause we also found the inner cv boot was shot too.

5e067245f9.jpg

The dent I have to repair is pretty deep, but like I said it can be popped out.

9922d6bccf.jpg

Did you notice the one clear tail light? :hellyeah: I have the full set but haven't finished putting them on. :thumb:

The new exhaust that my dad ordered me from his shop, don't remember the brand of it but it's not like greddy or apexi.

2e1b8b0cbe.jpg

The front bumper that needs to be replaced along with the intercooler and pipping to allow me to keep the stock fog lights.

7cee2c45bc.jpg

Will keep updating this when I keep working on it!

Just added gauges to her! :]

bd02048cb2.jpg

5b973ee167.jpg

Please comment!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back