The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good to see it coming together, mine is back on the road...for this week...I got a small coolant leak in tracking down...

Good to see it coming together, mine is back on the road...for this week...I got a small coolant leak in tracking down...

We got a fancy pressure pump. It looks kinda like a dck pump, but worth it's weight in gold so you don't gotta get hot ass coolannt in your face.

We got a fancy pressure pump. It looks kinda like a dck pump, but worth it's weight in gold so you don't gotta get hot ass coolannt in your face.

Curious how you know what one looks like. xD

Alright, I need an A/C system. Anybody got one for sale? The DSM classifieds are not working for me.

I dont have any AC stuff, but the pick-n-pull on baseline does but only for 420a cars. There was a new 2ga eclipse getting there last week, dont know if it is turbo or not.

I need all of it, Compressor, condenser, hose. I dont need that thing that sets beside the power steering fluid. Dryer?

30$ bucks and your wrench time, come get em, real easy to get out. No motor, or radiator. And the bumpers off. It's only about an hour drive from you.

30$ bucks and your wrench time, come get em, real easy to get out. No motor, or radiator. And the bumpers off. It's only about an hour drive from you.

So what would I be getting all of it, or everthing but compressor. The Compressor is mounted on the motor, so if there is no motor I would assume no compressor unless its in the car or something LOL.

So what would I be getting all of it, or everthing but compressor. The Compressor is mounted on the motor, so if there is no motor I would assume no compressor unless its in the car or something LOL.

High side & low side AC line. And condenser, there is a AC compressor on my car, but it's just hanging out back there not bolted up for some reason? ###### have to drop the mount to get it out, but that's probably a waste of time.

Alright, let me see when I can get it, then I'll get back to ya.

Anybody want LC-1 innovate wide band? For sale or trade. Had it for a while but never installed it. It's used.

what you needing for trade

The MTX-L is superior. Good choice.

They are all pretty similar in quality for what 95% of us use them for. I went with an lC-1 purely for the gauge that matched my Glowshift set. Now if we were truly going all out and running a wideband on each exhaust outlet like some of the top contenders on here I think the mtx would be much better. Regardless, the lc1 is nice to mount in small locations due to the digital gauge and power box being located elsewhere.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back