The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone use Gpopshop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrboANTsi

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 12, 2005
riverview, Florida
I recently gave gpop a hahn 20g for a rebuild. They rebuilt it with a new center unit for 700 because they said the old was too damaged to be reused. I got it back installed it..and after two days the thing blew. Turns out the nut on the compressor side backed off and caused havoc on the blades. Sent it back they fixed it under warranty and shipped it free. Two days ago i got the turbo on again..and no boost. Took it to a shop did a leak test and all was good. Today i take off the intake pipe and theres a good amount of shaft play, so im questioning there work and would like some input. I dont know if its them or just a cursed turbo. The first rebuild the turbo hit hard..but died. The second no boost at all im lost. any help thanks.

We dont comment on vendors on here, there is a site called good guy/bad guy that we use for that. If you are still having boost problems with the turbo and they have been good to deal with in the past, see if you can send it back again to have it at least looked over.

I bought a turbo rebuild kit off of them.Works fine so far.But hopefully it can be settled before good guy/bad guy is used and so on.

They are local for me and I have heard nothing but good comments about them...I would call them and try to work it out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back