1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

any ideas on fixing

Posted by Kyle McL, Feb 28, 2015

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Kyle McL

Kyle McL Proven Member

Joined Jun 28, 2014
    Rierside, Pennsylvania
    I looked at the one page and it said it might be a egr valve solenoid. I am not certain if that is it or not. If not =, anybody know? Now to the actual problem. How do I fix the vacuum line piece. I am not certain if I can jest get a really small vacuum line and connect it. I was a idiot and split it when pulling the boost line off my waste gate. Any ideas or should I order a whole new piece? WP_20150228_14_36_29_Pro.jpg If I have to order it. Where would be the best place?

Showcar Build 799  0

1998 Eagle Talon N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. briansmith

briansmith Proven Member

Joined Jul 9, 2014
    paducah, Kentucky
    Just get a piece of 1/4 Id vacuum line and piece it back together. All it is is nylon vacuum line like ford's use for hvac control stuff dry rots an gets brittle