The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Alternative Oil Source For Oil Feed Line...neeeeeed Helppp !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g4g63t

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2005
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
ok so here's the deal...my car was non turbo and i converted it to turbo..ive got everything for the oil line kit..feed and return...

question is....

can i run the oil feed line from the one hole in the head ( the one on the na 4g63's that are blocked off by a bolt and copper washer) to the turbo ?

or is that a bad source ?

where my oil filter screws on there is a bolt plugging up a hole where i can get oil from..not to sure if i can do it from there also....let me know asap..thanks

1g4g63t said:
ok so here's the deal...my car was non turbo and i converted it to turbo..ive got everything for the oil line kit..feed and return...

question is....

can i run the oil feed line from the one hole in the head ( the one on the na 4g63's that are blocked off by a bolt and copper washer) to the turbo ?

or is that a bad source ?

where my oil filter screws on there is a bolt plugging up a hole where i can get oil from..not to sure if i can do it from there also....let me know asap..thanks
feed it from the side of the head assuming its a mits turbo

well, some vendors will not warrantee their turbo's if the oil is not taken from the oil filter housing. Don't know too much about NT's with T, but I'd pull it from the oil filter housing if possible.

plus it also depends on what size SS feed line you got. SBR sent me the wrong one one time and it was for the head, needless to say it was WAAAAAY too short to try to connect it to the stock oil feed location [filter housing for my 2g talon]. I believe it is 18" vs. 24"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back