The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

AEM AEM V1 trigger disk settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenuwine4g63

10+ Year Contributor
May 26, 2009
Charlotte, North_Carolina
Im using a yoshifab 24 tooth trigger wheel in my green top cas. Car is a built 7 bolt with the ecmlink adapter for the 2ga to 1g cas adapter. I used the Triggerdisk.com settings to set it up in the AEM ems V1. Im still using the stock coils as well so its still wastespark not sequential. I have synced timing and made every adjustment i can think of for this car to start with this 24-1 disk. Im using 24 fuel teeth and 24 ignition teeth.

My injection phase is

My ignition phase is

Now if im using waste spark still Should my spark(ignition) teeth be 12 instead of 24?

7bolt with ecmlink 1g in 2g cas adapter harness utilizing a green top cas with yoshifab trigger disk installed.

To correctly run a Yoshifab trigger disk or Triggerdisk.com disk Heres a couple of things to look for.

The Triggerdisk.com setting are incorrect in regards to the spark teeth and fuel teeth. The settings say use 24 teeth for both. If you are running a sequential setup then yes you would use 24 teeth for both.

If you are using oem(WASTE SPARK) then you will use 12 for the ignition teeth.

The waste spark injector and ignition phase should be like this
Injector spark
inj tooth-0 ign tooth 1- 3
inj tooth-18 ign tooth 2- 0
inj tooth-6 ign tooth 6- 6
inj tooth-12 ign tooth 7- 9

0 represents the last tooth(highest count). So the injector is on a 24 tooth scale so, 0 theoretically is 24 on the injector side and 0 is 12 on the ignition side.

Once you get that figured out you'll need to sync your ignition. Im not going into detail because its in the AEM manual with the software when you download it.

This is waste spark configuration only.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back