The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

99 gsx with 1g engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spic21

10+ Year Contributor
May 14, 2010
albany, Louisiana
i own a car lot here in louisiana and i have a guy that came in yesterday wanting to trade his 99 gsx with a 1g motor in it. i dont really know much about this process or what to look for in one of these cars. so im looking for some input and maybe a area of what they are worth. i have a 90 1g so heavily mod so im not completely ingorant of these cars. but i dont know much about 2g or what is done for this motor swap. i am doing some reading know but time is limited on this deal so i need as much info as i can get asap. i do know he running some type of programing and 26psi. it looked heavily mod as well. i know he has bad blow by coming from the oil cap and has no catch can set up.

yall dont worry about this post i just got off the phone with the guy and i dont think im interest this thing need way to much work. and he wants to much for it. sorry about the post

Well... okay then. Glad we got that all sorted out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back