The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

98' Spyder AWD Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've been out of the DSM game for a little bit now, not the 4g game though as I picked up an Evo 8 almost 4 years ago.

I started the search for a clean 2g GSX around November of 2019, which was one of the worst tasks I've done....ever. Ended up with A LOT of wasted trips and time lost due to a lot of dishonest sellers. Multiple 8+ hour drives to come up empty handed.

Well finally in April 2020 someone posted up in a local group I'm in they had an AWD converted Spyder, auto I might add, for a decent price. A few days later I went and picked up it. I'll try to document as much stuff as I can during this, as I've done quite a few things already, as well as do some write ups hopefully.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back