The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

General 97 Non Eprom to 95 Eprom Swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slo2gn

Proven Member
Apr 27, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I recently got my hands on a 95 eprom ecu had some cap work done and resistor work as well.. I have a 97 GST that had a 97 Non Eprom .. Long story short I installed the ECU and did the plug swap and my car wont fire up it just turns over.. I checked the fuel pressure it has good fuel pressure while cranking I am getting spark and just bought new NGK BPR7ES plugs and still have the issue persist.. I did a quick google search and came up with the same answers also noting that some have to invert their CAS also some mentioned changing the injector signal at any rate I have a triangular CAS I dunno if i am supposed to invert it. I also have no idea on how to change the "injector signal"

Please help thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back