The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

95 GS project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabriel_dsm

Proven Member
Mar 27, 2014
bakersfield, California
hey techs new and trying to figure out this forum! i own a 95 eclipse gs non turbo 2.0 automatic. i jus want to know what possible mods i can make to help get a lil boost i want to be able to smash on hondas, where i live its strongly populated by hondas, so my future goals are intake and exhaust but honestly idk where else to go can someone help me or maybe point me to a post that can thanks!

Best bet is going to be a turbo kit, there are several out there, they are however expensive, probably won't find one for under $1k, some go up to $3k. But its generally cheaper less work and preferable to buy the car you really want, rather than buying a lesser model and building it into the higher performance version when there are drastic differences.

Any dsm question you google will likely lead you to a thread here or dsmtalk. Google and read a lot, there's tons of info out there.

Most will say intake, exhaust, maybe under drive pulleys, egr delete, ac & power steering delete.

Of course there are ways to build the motor but it's too expensive to be feasible. You can spend $4k on the motor or just go buy a turbo model plus some goodies for that kind of money.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back