The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

95 Eclipse Gs non turbo project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabriel_dsm

Proven Member
Mar 27, 2014
bakersfield, California
wassup techs! i just recently bought a 95 Eclipse Gs with a Rs non turbo 2.0 liter engine. i have no mods in it yet its all stock from what i can see. it is automatic which is a down fall :( however i was told you can turbo an automatic. is it true? i was recently a honda driver but got really into DSM so i know i made a good decision i will post more pictures when i got them please let me know what future mods i should do or body work or anything pleaase open to all suggestions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 34
Congratulations on the new sweet looking ride. I would suggest checking out this sites upgrade paths for your specific car first. At the top of the home page click on Tech, then click on Upgrade Paths, then you will see"2G N/T HP Upgrades". Enjoy and welcome to the DSM life.

Congratulations but before you put any money into the 420a platform you should check out the 4g63 platform to see if this is what you really want. Not trying to put down the 420a cars because I'm currently building one just giving food for thought.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back