Gabe92RTTT
20+ Year Contributor
- 94
- 0
- Feb 7, 2004
-
Albuquerque,
New Mexico
Hey folks,
This connector is long gone and the 4 wires are not 1:1 in terms of color on this '90. It starts up and runs but I have no clue what sensors these wires go to under the intake at the moment. The spade connectors are temporary until I can be sure and then get a proper connector. The car starts and idles fine but the tach is reading low and I doubt they are wired correctly. Any help is appreciated!
Harness/firewall side:
Green w/ Black stripe and red tipping
Green w/ White stripe and red tipping
Green w/ Red stripe and red tipping
Green w/ red tipping
Sensor/engine side:
Green w/ Red stripe
Green w/ White stripe
Green w/Black stripe
Black
This connector is long gone and the 4 wires are not 1:1 in terms of color on this '90. It starts up and runs but I have no clue what sensors these wires go to under the intake at the moment. The spade connectors are temporary until I can be sure and then get a proper connector. The car starts and idles fine but the tach is reading low and I doubt they are wired correctly. Any help is appreciated!
Harness/firewall side:
Green w/ Black stripe and red tipping
Green w/ White stripe and red tipping
Green w/ Red stripe and red tipping
Green w/ red tipping
Sensor/engine side:
Green w/ Red stripe
Green w/ White stripe
Green w/Black stripe
Black
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list